Wednesday, October 19, 2005

In Her Shoes - Shelvia

I'm so glad I went to see this movie instead of Must Love Dogs! =D
It was a great movie (cheers me up slightly after my disastrous evening)..

It has the 'chick flick' feel to it, so I would not push it to the guys, but girls, go.. and watch it with your sister(s) - if you have one, and if you don't go and watch it with your best friend(s)...

I also really enjoy the use of poems in this movie... =)
I've never had any interest to poem before but this movie kinda re-introduces poem to me, and it presents poem in a better way...

Cameron Diaz and Toni Collette both play their parts really well.
I read the book a year ago and both of them fit the book's characters which i pictured in my head.. I vaguely remember the storyline from the book, but I do enjoy the movie more than the book... ^.^

So... girls (ie. Sasima, Gemma and Sam), go and watch the movie!!! =)

Rate: 8.2/10

No comments: